Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So what is new?

Apparently FUCK. ALL.
Nothing changes in my little world; it's like I got put into a worm hole in 1999 and have yet to find a way to crawl out of it's slimy clutches, cuz in my mind a worm hole sounds awfully slimy.
STILL overweight by 15lbs.
STILL struggling getting cast by people other than the same four that I've worked with for 6 years.
STILL poor as shit, and the debt just keeps onnn growin'.
STILL getting my heart broken by falling in love with men that want me until they don't.
and therefore STILL SINGLE.
but no wait, there are NEW things occurring. Things like:
bad knees, NEW!
many more grays, NEW!
much more cellulite, NEW!
poorer eyes, NEW!
neck-skin sag, NEW!

Of course there are things I am blessed with, that should not go unmentioned.
But this has been such a bitch of a Winter and I just am so fucking depressed, the glass is most definitely half-empty and I am most definitely in the bell jar.
And look, just in time for Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

allyblack said...

I love you. I get it, I relate, and I love you even more for it.