Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Recomposistion of The Kimmah : Day 12

ENERGY!!!! That is the tangible difference I am experiencing. Whoa. Also I am sore as shit most days; feel okay this morning, but I am heading to the gym in the afternoon, so I will be right back on the pain train by this evening. No weight loss or inches lost of as of yet, but things are most definitely...ahem, shifting. A taught tuck here, a light lift there, and my strength is already improving substantially.
I just got my "goal" dress in the mail last night; slipped it on, zipped it up half-way, and as of right now that is as far as it is goin', so I've got a long way to go, but having that cute number hanging in my closet will be just the thing to keep me on track.
Oh and my first cheat day? Total glutton-fest, but it was worth it. I think I am going to have themes for my cheat days, this upcoming one I shall call Sake-it-to-me! As the day will be filled with Sushi and Udon and Sake. Konnichiwa, carbs! With perhaps a brownie sundae thrown in for good measure.

No comments: