Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Recomposistion of The Kimmah Commences!

So I am now embarking on a restructuring of myself; as you can gleam from my last post this might be a good time to do it. I mean, damn that shit was bleak and whiny...apologies.

The warmer weather is just around the corner, the Vitamin D of the sun awaits to bless my skin with happiness and positivity, and I want to get this party started right.

Because this year I turn 35.

Because I am sick and tired of being sad and dwelly and a general mopey mcmoperson.

Because I need to take life by its seemingly large and meaty balls and make it my BITCH.

Because I know I can.

So that said today is my first consult at the gym with my sensei, the tall drink o' water that is Vernon. He will be with me in this for the next 10 weeks, as will you be, my lovelies should you decide to come along for the ride.

I have to now get out of my fluffy pants and comfy nightshirt and push my well-endowedness into a sportsbra, slap on mah trainers, and dread the future pain of everysingleinchofmybody.

Because play time is over. Time for work.

Until next time, keep firing assholes!

No comments: