Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Avatar, Mucinex, Christmas break, and not a dime to spend.

I have been sick since Friday, but since there was a Thundersnow and I've had to walk to and from work everyday in it, the sick just won't quit. Now I'm on Mucinex, which helps. But what my body truly needs is a day in bed, which right now is NOT an option, seeing as I might not make ends meet at the end of the month. I have to work, there is no other option right now. Shit, I shouldn't even go home for Christmas. But I will. I am. I just hate feeling this desperate, and sick, and depressed all at the same time. On a high note, I got taken out to see Avatar last night, which was amazing. My first 3D film, in IMAX no less. I'd like to see it on a normal screen next to see the difference.
Ok. Gotta clean room and pack for tomorrow, somewhat... It is going to be so nice to go home.
Happy Christmas.

1 comment:

S. Carroll Smith said...

I too caught Avatar just before Christmas, but I fear we may have different takes on that film. Am I the only one who saw tall Smurfs riding dragons like old covers of Heavy Metal magazine?
I now imagine James Cameron cruising around Hollywood in a van with an elaborate air-brushed painting on the side.